v2.3.0 - Mar 31, 2022
- Added “if that makes sense” as a warning
v2.2.0 - Mar 31, 2022
v2.1.2 - Jan 13, 2022
- Added support for Outlook for web - https://outlook.live.com/ and https://outlook.office.com/
- Major rewrite of code for better maintainability
- Added display of all warning phrases to the options UI, along with links to the source articles. Click the JustNotSorry extension button in your toolbar to see them.
- Improved message box when you hover over an underline
v1.6.3 - Apr 27, 2020
- Performance enhancements for longer emails
v1.6.2 - Apr 20, 2020
- Fixed issue with JustNotSorry breaking Send button in Gmail.
v1.6.1 - Apr 15, 2020
- Fixed issue with positioning of underlines
- Removed Google Inbox support because Inbox has been retired
v1.5.1 - Feb 13, 2017
- Quick fix for crashing tab when used with certain other extensions.
v1.5.0 - Feb 6, 2017
- This release adds Inbox support (in addition to the existing Gmail support) and fixes a couple of small UX bugs.
v1.0.0 - Apr 3, 2016
- Additional warning phrases
- Improved highlighting
v0.2.6 - Jan 18, 2016
- This release fixes issues with the cursor jumping to the previous paragraph when all the characters in a paragraph are deleted.
v0.2.1 - Dec 18, 2015
- The v0.2.0 package was missing options.html so the extension would not install. This release fixes that problem.
v0.2.0 - Dec 18, 2015
- Capture data about who is installing JustNotSorry via Google Analytics.
v0.1.3 - Dec 18, 2015
- Fixed issue where Gmail would crash when both JustNotSorry and SalesforceIQ Chrome Extensions were installed.
v0.1.2 - Dec 16, 2015
- The first public release that was published to the Chrome Web Store.